All 21 art Reviews

Son of Mew Son of Mew

One of the coolest combos in the whole game, love it! Even more so that Mewtwo isn't even holding the guns xD

BluDragoon responds:

They forgot to accommodate his three fat fingers when the guns were custom made :3

Andromalia Concept (Colored) Andromalia Concept (Colored)

I love what you did with the eyes.

Akehemn Test Sketch Akehemn Test Sketch

She looks amazing, can't wait to see the colored version. Character description sounds pretty promising too.

2nd Gen Fire Starter 2nd Gen Fire Starter

Awesome idea incorporating the fire with fur!

Charizard Charizard

Charizard is and shall forever remain my all time favorite. You have done an incredible job portraying this majestic creature.

Look my Abs Look my Abs

Almost seems like a brickwall background or company logo is missing from this piece xD Other than that this your shading is- <.<..... >.>....*goes to bombshelter for safety* ABsolutely wonderful~ ._. it HAD to be said!

Pikachu and Pichu Pikachu and Pichu

Nerdy question time~ *points to the lil bangs* was that inspired by Archy's pikachu, Sparky? Be honest now ;)

Bulbasaur and Charmander Bulbasaur and Charmander

Awesome idea to add a shadow around charmander's tail, it shows off the flame perfectly. It (cause I've had the rare instance of getting a female starter) will always be my favorite starter ^^

Dare I ask what happened to Squirtle? The rival took it didn't he?

Arcanine Arcanine

You've done this legendary poke'mon (and one of my personal favorites) some serious justice here! Love your art style :)

January 28th January 28th

Was about to fav and run but this is just too damn good for that. I can see Bruce doing this any da- night with Alfred applauding him in the background.

Nintendoart responds:

And of course, Bruce will have SOME sort of gadget to erase Oswald's memory so he doesn't think of Batman as a giga-douche. XD

Glad you enjoyed it!