Bits of Evil Bits of Evil

It's level is way too high on the synth organ effect and too low at the end to hear the other notes properly. Try compressing this at the very least if you want anything done with it.

Undisclosed Enigma Undisclosed Enigma

I really like the old school feel to it ^^ nice going

Bass N stuff Bass N stuff

Tell me honestly if you can that the TMNT arcade game had nothing to do with this? xD

SexyDropbear96 responds:

lol.......Yes

Always there [Drumstep] Always there [Drumstep]

Absolutely love the piano and strings parts and the chorus! Favs this one too and now a fan :) How have you not been fully scouted yet?! Others need to get on the ball and choose you.

Before i go Before i go

Very well put together. Scouted you ^^

Sky Sanctuary(Grand Orchestra) Sky Sanctuary(Grand Orchestra)

With this I am ready to play the newest Fire Emblem ^^ when I eventually get my 3DS that is >_>...
This would've made a perfect title screen to the franchise I think or something similar.

vcrock responds:

Holy crap, somebody commented on this old thing. lol I've recently been going back and listening to the music that I've posted over the years. As I've gotten older, I realize just how much my views and, at the risk of sounding arrogant, my talents have grown. I look back and both laugh and revere the music that I've done up to this point. It shows a very clear progression of maturity and musical understanding. I've literally put bookmarks on this site, showing my growth throughout my life. My history. I find it inspiring and somewhat rewarding. It's a hard thing to explain, but I consider it my legacy, even if it's only to myself.

Lord of the Koopas Lord of the Koopas

Freaking awesome *favs* love the tempo changes, the instrumentation, all of it!

vcrock responds:

Really glad that you liked it! It was a blast to make. I would have loved to have added a heavy guitar lead solo, but I'm lazy so I didn't.

Voice Demo 2013 Voice Demo 2013

You are very multitalented sir, well done with your reel.

Distance (Piano) Distance (Piano)

I can easily see Capcom using this, specially for Ace Attorney. Awesome melody!

Misanthrum responds:

thank you so much. reviews coming your way :D

Wake Up, Sleepyhead! Wake Up, Sleepyhead!

Rooster crow in the beginning is an excellent touch that made me laugh even more so than one of my nicknames compelling me to click on this.