Head Hunter Head Hunter

Gameplay is okay. My real issue is that it appears to have an "E" rating. If this isn't just something on my screen then I think it should be at least a "T" for the storyline content. Yes the graphics are very mild but still the overall "assassinate then cut of the heads" deal is not for children.

Infiltrating the Airship Infiltrating the Airship

I already love your randomness so much in these games, but I'd have to say here quoting Mushu just did me in xD

PuffballsUnited responds:

:D I'm glad you picked up on that

Elf Story Elf Story

Really like the animations and more so the storyline!

Putting difficulty aside (heck I'm using a mousepad anyway so it's my fault really), it would be awesome to have checkpoint saves for when someone leaves and comes back to finish the game later rather than having to start all over again. On that note returning back to a previous area in case something wasn't picked up (like the rare ore) would be immensely helpful.

Excellent game overall cause even though it can get annoying dying repeatedly the story and graphics beg for one to continue to see what happens next.

OONi Battle Protoversion2 OONi Battle Protoversion2

Medals don't appear to be working, other than that addictive game over time.

OONi responds:

Thanks! I'll look into this problem.
Update: They should be working now, thanks a lot!

Sumo Wrestling Tycoon Sumo Wrestling Tycoon

Very fun and addicting! Is it wrong of one to start trying to use the injured days to skip ahead to the next match though? hehheh

OLEMONT OLEMONT

Nearly fell out of my chair at the pub scene xD oh the irony!

Ragnarokia responds:

Can't say I get what is ironic about it.

Project: Princess Project: Princess

Love all the references to pieces! Very entertaining game.

Not sure if this was mentioned before if it's just my browser but, the Test Adventure seems buggy to me. Sprites change appearances there, the map didn't seem precise, and I couldn't find the boss (if there was one in that location).

Dragoon Princess Dragoon Princess

Well the controls work well enough so well done on programming. As for the rest of the game...
Art is fair at best, story highly lacking more details and vision, gameplay straightforward though.
If I can think of two points to focus on for improvement they would be: more interesting and in depth storyline, and actions during gameplay.

For a first attempt this outcome is understandable, don't give up. Perhaps working with other people on your next game will help you to focus on one aspect at a time.

Katawa Shoujo: SotF Katawa Shoujo: SotF

After being able to see past my teary eyes from laughing so hard this game was overly enjoyable. I love the original game and seeing this and your shorted version of it is awesome.