View Profile Amisc

29 Movie Reviews

Pausing to read everything hidden in the background is totally worth it. I love your sense of humor!

Funniest one I've seen thus far!

That was so adorable! Is it wrong of me to laugh at the little flame running around screaming for it's life? If so, would it make you feel better knowing my afterthought was "Run, Charmander, RUUUUUUN!" ? xD

8 Game Reviews

Gameplay is okay. My real issue is that it appears to have an "E" rating. If this isn't just something on my screen then I think it should be at least a "T" for the storyline content. Yes the graphics are very mild but still the overall "assassinate then cut of the heads" deal is not for children.

I already love your randomness so much in these games, but I'd have to say here quoting Mushu just did me in xD

PuffballsUnited responds:

:D I'm glad you picked up on that

Really like the animations and more so the storyline!

Putting difficulty aside (heck I'm using a mousepad anyway so it's my fault really), it would be awesome to have checkpoint saves for when someone leaves and comes back to finish the game later rather than having to start all over again. On that note returning back to a previous area in case something wasn't picked up (like the rare ore) would be immensely helpful.

Excellent game overall cause even though it can get annoying dying repeatedly the story and graphics beg for one to continue to see what happens next.

17 Audio Reviews

With this I am ready to play the newest Fire Emblem ^^ when I eventually get my 3DS that is >_>...
This would've made a perfect title screen to the franchise I think or something similar.

vcrock responds:

Holy crap, somebody commented on this old thing. lol I've recently been going back and listening to the music that I've posted over the years. As I've gotten older, I realize just how much my views and, at the risk of sounding arrogant, my talents have grown. I look back and both laugh and revere the music that I've done up to this point. It shows a very clear progression of maturity and musical understanding. I've literally put bookmarks on this site, showing my growth throughout my life. My history. I find it inspiring and somewhat rewarding. It's a hard thing to explain, but I consider it my legacy, even if it's only to myself.

Freaking awesome *favs* love the tempo changes, the instrumentation, all of it!

vcrock responds:

Really glad that you liked it! It was a blast to make. I would have loved to have added a heavy guitar lead solo, but I'm lazy so I didn't.

You are very multitalented sir, well done with your reel.

20 Art Reviews

One of the coolest combos in the whole game, love it! Even more so that Mewtwo isn't even holding the guns xD

BluDragoon responds:

They forgot to accommodate his three fat fingers when the guns were custom made :3

I love what you did with the eyes.

She looks amazing, can't wait to see the colored version. Character description sounds pretty promising too.

Obtained my BFA in Recording Arts/Audio Production. Always up for more experience in this vast part of the entertainment industry. Quite the nerdy, tomboy, gamer chick. Can't think of other things to type...

28, Female